Refresh and Refreshed

I was feeling uninspired and limited by the original format of my blog.  The feeling (aka panic) that I hadn't lived to the fullest or done enough with my life is gone.  I'm over it. I guess that's what practicing gratitude does for you.

So I want to use this platform to share all the things that wake me up, make my mind zing and my spirit feel like it's going to burst.  I LOVE learning!  I need it, I thrive on it.


The biggest buzz word for me right now is "CONNECTION"


Connection with Self - meaning Mind, Body, Spirit connection

Connection with Others - meaning seeing (aka listening without judgement) and being seen
Connection with Nature - meaning all of life on this 3rd rock from the sun

Through my learning journey of the past decade or so I have come to the deep abiding knowing that  living connected to self, others, and nature is the key to my energy, innovation and creativity, and joy.


There are a barrage of factors that distract, deny and oppose the importance and need for being connected to all of the above.  It's not easy.  I am constantly coming to the realization that I'm longing for or missing something . . . the solution can be as easy as a walk, a chat with a loved one, or free writing.  I think I need all three every day.


So to start off  I'd like to share a beautiful song that I love.  Let's not get in the way of our own joy! For us it's not too late.  : )


Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra
The Bed Song



“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”

 Helen KellerThe Open Door

Comments