The Rules to the Challenge

I figure that if I'm going to attempt to experience 39 NEW things before I turn 39 (May 21st) I should document it - hence the blog. And I should set some parameters that I will follow. Also, IF anyone happens to read this then you will know the "rules" too and if you should feel inclined to suggest something you'll know my limits. They are:

1. It has to be something I have never done before.

2. It can be something simple and free or it can be something more complex and costly.

3. I won't do anything involving drinking, smoking, trying drugs, having anyone see me naked (eww!) or anything that will permanently alter my physical appearance.

So there you go, them's the rules.

I have about a dozen or so new experiences in mind - but please, I need some suggestions!!

:)

Comments