Say it ain't so . . .

Well saying I'm 40 years old is coming to an end. 41 in three days. It seems anti-climatical. 40. That's something. The big 4-0! Still it feels like there is a disconnect between the number and how I feel. I still feel like I am just getting started in life. There is still so much to see, explore and enjoy. I met an interesting woman this week. She is an artist, a dancer and a teacher. She approaches art with curiosity, wonder and acceptance of what arises out of it. She was a breath of fresh air I my insane world. I know I need to slow down, need to let go and need to carve out some time to explore my dreams and follow my bliss. She lives this way. Knowing it is possible is the beginning of tweaking my schedule. Here's the plan. In the morning move - dance, yoga, or a walk. In the morning listen to music, sing. In the morning hug and kiss everyone in my house. In the morning sit down for breakfast. I don't want to seem the fool but I have to start this shift somewhere. :). Follow what intrigues you and makes you HAPPY! Making pies. Rhubarb, blueberries, raspberries and brown sugar! Those are some of the things I love.

Comments