TGIF

Trusting That things will be okay. That we'll be able to get things on track at work. That I'll find the wisdom, guidance and words to use. And that at home I'll be able to get things accomplished. Grateful For my children. I count the gift of being a mother as the greatest gift of my life. I am humbled by the honor. A great lady I know once said that she was born on the day her first child was born. That is true for me too. In the first quiet moments of being alone for the first with my new born baby in my arms I had heart to heart, spirit to spirit talks with them. I thanked them for being my child. I told them how glad and joyful I felt to have them in our family. With their wide, innocent and yet knowing eyes looking up at me, I told them what an honor it is and how grateful I am to be their mother. Then I pledged to them that, while I was bound to make mistakes, I would do my very best to be the best mother. This is the most sacred and solem of vows. The three beautiful people I get the privilege to call my children are my favourite people in the world. I am eternally grateful for them. Inspired This Friday I am inspired by Maggie. I work with Maggie and yesterday she showed me again how to live in the moment and for the moment as we danced down the boardwalk of Coney Island Beach to tunes like Brickhouse, Ain't No Mountain High, Get up off of that thing, etc. I was afraid of what people would say or think - dancing in broad daylight at the beach. But with Maggie I became brave and got up and danced. I only wish now that I had got up sooner!! As Maggie always says "Onward and Upward!"

Comments