Food for thought and body - thanks Connie!!!!

Day 8:  Back to class

I really don't have much time to write today.  I spent the day in class - we heard an excellent lecture from Gord Cunningham from the Coady Institute on "Asset Based Citizen Driven Development" and he spoke about a way of facilitating discussion in a method that they have now digitized.   It is called the Digital Leaky Bucket.  It was inspiring to see all that people and communities are doing in the world.  We talked more about Adult Education Philosophy and heard presentations from 3 of our classmates.

The main focus of my day, evening and now night, has been to prepare for my 25 minute presentation on the article I read called, "Arts-Informed Research".  It's a great article, but alot to summarize in a meaningful way.  I think it's done now, but i have yet to time it to see if it's within the time frame.

the library where I spent my late afternoon and evening

Everyone in my cohort was invited over to a fellow student's house for dinner.  Connie is amazing, but she also is an amazing cook!  She made Indian Food and homemade ice cream and sorbet!  it was delicious.  It was so kind and thoughtful of her.



the beach at her house - that's salt water there

i have no thoughts to add at the moment
no time to type lessons learned
and no time to exercise today

Comments