Seven behind, Seven ahead

Day: 10 - the halfway point

Today marks the half way point of the 14 days of the Foundations Institute.   We had a session today about our Learning plans - a 20 page document that I will be writing between now and next Thursday.  Thankfully, we get a writing day this week to work on that - our 60-70 item reading list, our 6-8 annotated bibliography and our 2-3 page paper about reflective practise and learning journals.

I finished my article presentation today.  I think it went well.  It was more work than I had anticipated.  I suppose that's always the case, isn't it. :)

I'm so tired, tonight I am going to be really early - like just a few minutes from now.

Before my presentation today I slipped into the meditation room in the Coady building.  It's just down the hall from my classroom.  It was great to sit and just breath.





no brain power to reflect on lessons learned or quotes or to record pages read etc. - perhaps I'll add it at a later time.  

my goal is to be in bed by 930 and asleep by 10.  sigh . . . 

Comments