"I think I can. I think I can. I think I can," said theLittleBlueEngine and Me.

Days 12 and 13 - writing and researching

With only a few days left keeping up stamina is the key.  I honestly have very little time to reflect on the experience, much less blog about it.  Just let it be known that in the past three days, and today in particular, I have been pushing myself to my limit - taking a one song dance break and then going back into it until I am again at my limit.  Physically moving and doing something creative clears my mind and rejuvenates me.

Here a a couple photos from the past two days.

Xavier Hall



where I studied to day in the Bloomfield building - student lounge.

a close up of my table top where i coded my learning narrative

I loved this book all my life.  It helped me to win gold in my school for the flexed arm hang.  truly it did. 

Comments